Hello everyone! 😁 Yup, its me again, Phoenix and I’ve come with the results of last week’s comp! The topic was memories and childhood, a very interesting one. Contestants had to write about a memory or a story from when they were little in of course, poetry form. And now the winner…. 🎉🎉🎉 ZAMADLOMO! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 […]Thursday poetry competition – the results!
I got The Penable Award which was presented by H.R Phoenix herself, the competition founder and host, who is also the creator of the award.
I am really honored and grateful to an author, poet, an advisor to the young and aspiring writers, who just released The Penable Magazine 2020, HR Phoenix, and all the judges that assisted her, for finding me and my work worthy of this prestigious award.
- Tag your post with the #penableaward
- Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tell us what your writing talent is
- Answer three questions that you have been asked
- Nominate three inspiring people for this award
- Let them know of their nomination
- Give them three new questions to answer!
My Writing Talent
Honestly I don’t see myself as a writer, neither a good nor a talented writer. My blog is titled “My Soul In A Piece Of Paper”, which means I only express my emotions in a paper. However, I do appreciate everyone who loves my work and believe I am going somewhere.
- You have a time machine, where would you go back to and why?
I would go back to January 2017 and change one terrible decision I made, that led to one biggest mistake I still regret even today.
- What are the three books from your childhood wouldn’t mind reading today?
Romeo And Juliet, Nothing But The Truth and the Zulu novel “Bengithi Lizokuna”
- Summer or winter?
Definitely winter! At least I can be warm and stay indoors, summer is the most unaccommodating and uncomfortable season ever!
To all my followers and visitors of my blog, thank you for your endless and amazing support. I have 168 followers now and I am really grateful.