It is with greatest gratitude to accept another two award nominations. Once again, I decided to combine them in one post to minimize the number of awards posts. Pardon me since it might be a long post.
The Original Outstanding Blogger Award #2
Queen Selena who “blogs about everything”, from funny to creative, nominated me for my second The Original Outstanding Blogger award. I would like to humbly express my genuine and exciting gratitude to her for considering me worthy of this award for the second time! She just created her second blog named: My Amazing Lifestyle Blog, where she blogs about her amazing and funny everyday life.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5). This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the awards’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
- What are the best three phrases to describe yourself?
1. God is my life!
2. Technology runs the world!
3. Black is beautiful…
- Has your personality changed since childhood?
Unfortunately yes. Moderate openness to experience, high conscientiousness, high introversion, moderate agreeableness and high neuroticism.
- When you’re upset or angry, what’s the worst thing you could do?
I leave, shut everyone out and even cry!
- What are you most proud of and why?
I am most proud of the opportunities God has blessed me with. I did my internship at the SABC, I am doing my second course with a bursary and I am doing a fully funded data science skills programme!
- What’s the biggest regret of your life, and why?
Not heeding to God’s voice. It has brought so much misery and delay into my life!
- If you ever win a lottery for $1 million, what’s the first thing you’d do?
I’ll pay tithes!
- If you’d go for a world tour, which destination you’d go first and why?
I’d go to Dubai. Everybody sings praises of that place, I want to experience their reasons!
What’s the foremost thing you’d teach your child and why?
Let go of your timing and hold on to God’s timing! You’ll save your soul and live in harmony with everyone!
Thank you once more Queen Selina for the nomination. You are loved and appreciated so much.
Mystery Blogger Award
I was nominated by Simran Totlani, who always inspire and motivate people to persevere in life, through her blog “the persever of life”. I am really grateful for such a humbling recognition.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the blog. The creator of this award is; Okoto Enigma.
- Answer the five questions you were asked.
- Tell the readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers that you nominated by commenting on their posts.
- Ask your nominees five questions; with one weird or funny one (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- What is your dream in life?
To be where God wants me to be in ministry, while I become an amazing telecommunications engineer.
- What keeps you motivated in these difficult times?
My dream and goals.
- Tell me one quote which inspires you
My ambition is to witness a miracle (A Walk To Remember, 2002)
- Are you a story-teller or a story-listener?
Both actually. I love stories; I can listen to them for days and tell them for days as well (laughs)!
- Are you a tea-person or coffee-person?
I hate tea! It doesn’t have “that thing” and aroma…
Three Things About Myself…
- I am obsessed with IT!
- I am born again Christian, I am hopelessly in love with the Lord!
- I can sing; I am actually a worshipper.
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What can you not live without?
- Hot or cold beverage?
- Funny question: what are you comfortable sleeping in?
Stay genuine and amazing bloggers!