Hey everyone, it’s Phoenix here and last week, contestants had to write a funny or nonsense poem! Lots of people took part in this fun comp and sent in their amazing work! I had a great time reading all the poems and here is the winner….. The winner is… Zamadlomo!!! Congratulations, you get the Penable […]Thursday poetry competition – The Results!
I always thought I don’t have a sense of humor until this day! The category was “ridiculous, nonsense and funny” and my poem, Isn’t It A Little Bit Too Early won the competition!! This my second Penable Award, presented by H.R Phoenix herself, the competition founder and host, who is also the creator of the award; thank you so much Phoenix for putting an award on my humor.
- Tag your post with the #penableaward
- Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tell us what your writing talent is
- Answer three questions that you have been asked
- Nominate three inspiring people for this award
- Let them know of their nomination
- Give them three new questions to answer!
My Writing Talent
I am just an author of my diary and judging by the support and love, I believe I am getting better at expressing myself in ways everyone could relate to somehow.
- Tell us three fun facts about yourself
1. I have a weirdly deep voice, I even sing tenor! Some people I’ve known for years still haven’t fully grasped it! Others love it so much, they say it has authority and can be perfect in TV.
2. I can’t swim! which is really embarrassing for a 27 year old.
3. My body structure and height got me attention from modelling agencies, but its just not for me so I turned all the offers down!
- If you could eat foods of one colour for the rest of the year, what color would it be?
Red! I wouldn’t mind eating red meat, strawberries, red grapes, berries and a whole lot of red food for the rest of my life! (laughs)
- What are your hobbies other than writing?
Movies! Goodness I am such a movie fanatic, I love all genres. I sing as well and I enjoy volunteering, it makes me feel useful and essential.
Lastly, I would like to thank my followers and visitors of my blog for the amazing and endless support. I have 209 followers and I am deeply grateful.