I was nominated by An Irrelevant Girl for The Original Outstanding Blogger Award! She might be irrelevant but she is a young, amazing and relevant poet. As a new blogger, nothing could be more humbling than this…thank you so much sweetheart for the recognition.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the awards’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
- What is best/stupidest/craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I have a lot of best things I’ve done in my existence, but the recent one was to accept this nomination. I am super humbled.
- What is your favorite song?
As a Christian I have a lot of favorite gospel songs, but currently You Are by Hle Ntombela – Mthethwa is driving me crazy! She just tells God who He is…
- Who is one person you would like to thank for anything?
I started blogging in October 2019. I wasn’t ready to go public because I wasn’t sure if people were gonna love my work. I always made an excuse like, “I will create more content then go public.” On the 4th of June 2020, Thando Hanise motivated me to. He gave me all the reasons to believe that it was time to go public and I am glad I listened to him. I got this award because of him and I am really grateful.
- What would the person you were 5 years ago think about you now?
The person I was 5 years ago would have mixed emotions about me now, because as much as I have achieved a lot and grown, I have also made really terrible and horrible mistakes.
- If you could pick up a new skill or hobby, what would it be?
Exercising! I need that hobby right now because these fats will kill me soon
- What would be a ‘perfect’ day for you?
The day ill receive an email or a call with “congratulations, you’ve got the job” words!
- What is the best day of the year for you?
Good Friday! I will never get enough of those 7 sayings of Jesus Christ on the cross.
- What’s one thing you wish you did differently?
- Your favourite movie genre?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Indoors or outdoors?
- What do you do for fun?
- Gym or bed?
- What’s special about you?